As the festive seasons are around the corner, many companies and even your family members might be giving you vouchers and gift cards. Sometimes, you might not require them and even forget to redeem the offer. Hence, you can sell these unused gift cards and vouchers from leading brands and convert them to cash.
If you have an unused Flipkart voucher with you, you don’t have to worry. Here, we will look into how you can use it to redeem cash with ease.
Different Ways to Redeem Your Voucher in Cash
Here are different methods that you can use to redeem your unused vouchers.
- You can sell it to people you know, especially friends, family members, colleagues, etc. It is a safe way through which you can ensure that you receive the money without any issues.
- You can rely upon trustworthy platforms like Crafin. Here, you can sell your voucher and get cash within a few hours. Since there are numerous websites, you have to read their terms of service and customer reviews carefully.
- There are platforms where you can sell vouchers and cards directly to buyers. However, it can be time-consuming, and you might find it challenging to connect with the right people.
These are some ways through which you can redeem your unused Flipkart voucher and other gift cards.
How to Redeem unused Flipkart Voucher from Crafin?
If you have an unused Flipkart voucher with you, you can sell it in no time using Crafin. Here, you have to log in by creating an account. It doesn’t take you more than a minute to get started. Once you have completed this step, you should follow these steps to sell your unused Flipkart vouchers.
- After logging in, visit the “Sell Gift Cards” section and then opt for Flipkart as the brand from the drop-down menu. Other than that, you have to enter the code, pin, balance, and expiry date.
- Once you submit the details, Crafin will conduct a verification process, and after its completion, you will receive the amount in your bank account. Here, you have to provide your account details along with your KYC information.
Since Crafin opts for fast payment, you can get the amount transferred to your account in no more than 48 hours. However, it varies based on the gift card or voucher you are selling using the platform. When it comes to Flipkart, it will take around 30 minutes to complete the process.
Whereas on the other hand, if you decide to sell your card or voucher using other platforms, it can be time-consuming. Here, it would take around 15 to 20 days for the buyer to purchase the card and for you to receive the payment.
Thus, it is best to opt for platforms like Crafin that don’t require the sellers to wait for the buyers to purchase their card or voucher. Through this, you can get the amount transferred to you in no time and move on with your life without worrying about the sale