Sometimes, you might receive a gift card at the wrong time, and you won’t be in a position to use it. Under such circumstances, instead of wasting unused gift cards, you can opt for selling them. But, you might wonder, where can I find a reliable and trustworthy place to sell these gift cards? Well, the first option for you will be your friends or family members. In most cases, the people you know might not need the gift cards. Hence, what is the next best option you have?
It is when platforms like Crafin come to your rescue. Here, you can sell gift cards from different online and offline shopping platforms in just three steps. Besides, you don’t even have to wait for someone to purchase your unused gift cards. You can get instant payments transferred to your bank accounts in less than an hour.
Things to Consider While Selling Unused Gift Cards
Before selling any unused gift cards from platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, and others, you should consider these factors.
- Ensure that the third-party site is safe and provides all the relevant security details required. Reading through the terms of service can also be beneficial for you.
- Look into the expiration date of your unused gift card before you sell it. It will help you select the price that suits your gift card.
- While selling unused cards, go through the customer feedback or reviews on the platform.
- When it comes to selling physical cards, you have to look into the policy for doing it on the platform. On some platforms, you can scan and upload the details with ease. On some others, you might have to send the physical gift card to the concerned buyer. Hence, it will be beneficial to look into these details if you have these cards with you.
- While opting to sell unused gift cards, verify that the platform is trustworthy and reliable like Crafin. It is because several scammers try to exploit people who wish to sell gift cards.
How to Sell Unused Gift Cards on Crafin?
As mentioned, you can sell unused gift cards in three simple steps while using Crafin. Here, you can get started as soon as you have created an account on Crafin and logged in to the platform.
After that, you have to list your gift card and verify it. Here, you can sell gift cards of Amazon, Flipkart, Bigbazzar, Make My Trip, Myntra, and Zara.
After completing the verification process, you can get the cash transferred to your bank account. Unlike other stores, you don’t have to wait for a buyer to purchase your card on Crafin. But, the amount and fees will depend on the card you are selling and its value.
To receive the payment, you have to add your bank account details along with your KYC information. Besides, you don’t have to worry about the safety of providing information to Crafin. It is because the service keeps all the details with 256-bit encryption. Through this security method, Crafin ensures that there is no unauthorized access to sensitive data.